Saturday 25 February 2012

My Quilts Made as Gifts for Kids

I don't have a count of Quilts I made ...some were used at home ..some were given as gifts to my friends kids ...
I could find a few while looking at old pics...
Most of my Quilts were made in Charlotte NC USA ..we spent a beautiful time there and have lot of memories associated with the place .


This Quilt was done for Aarushi ..my Sisters Daughter when she was 1 ..now she is 10


 For My sister in laws daughter Mahek when she was 1 ...


For Vijeta's Daughter Vani with their Pictures on the Quilt ...


For Sujaya's Daughter Anushka on her First Birthday ...


For Suman's Son Saahil





For Manisha's Twins Nilay and Tanay



There are few more , I have to dig in my old pics ..and then will soon add them here .




No comments:

Post a Comment